Caprese Salads are a light and delicious item to enjoy on a summer day. With this easy recipe, you can make a Cannabis Caprese Salad that will make your summer day a pure pleasure.
- 3 medium-sized Roma, Plum, or San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 package of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup of Cannabis Oil; it is best to use olive oil-based cannabis oil for this recipe
- 2 ½ TBSP of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash the tomatoes and basil leaves.
- When dry, Slice the tomatoes to desired thickness – approximately ¼ inch.
- Slice the cheese to the same thickness as the tomatoes.
- Tear the basil into pieces.
- Place the tomatoes, cheese, and basil on a serving plate. Alternate by placing a slice of tomato, then a slice of cheese, then basil. Arrange in small stacks or in a line.
- Drizzle the cannabis oil and vinegar over the salad. Salt and pepper to taste.