A rose petal blunt is a blunt rolled with fresh rose petals instead of standard papers. This might seem like a trendy yet not very common way of smoking your blunt. But believe us, when we say that more and more people try this awesome new way of smoking out! And it never disappoints. Why not give it a shot yourself?
This trend hit the cannabis industry with eagerness and enthusiasm after a video posted by a Twitter user named @simple_sasha went viral. In this video on YouTube, she explains how to roll a rose petal blunt.
But there is more to the rose petal blunts than just its' aesthetic looks. Rose petals are also known for their numerous benefits. Therefore, before we can even teach you how to roll the best rose petal blunt, let's quickly look at why you may want to forget the papers and embrace the rose petal blunt henceforth.
What Are The Benefits Of Smoking Rose Petals?
- Rose petals provide you with a much softer taste that isn't harsh when inhaled.
- Unlike paper, rose petals are all-natural, thus less harsh and easier on your lungs.
- Rose petals obviously have a more pleasant and herbal taste.
- To safely enjoy all these natural benefits of rose petal blunts, you must only buy organic and untreated rose petals that are free of toxic chemicals.
Rolling Your Rose Petal Blunt
Rolling a rose petal blunt can be relatively simple. And although it may require more effort and time than rolling with regular paper, it's totally worth it!
- You will need to pull at least three rose petals from your organic rose. Note that larger blunts may require more petals.
- Carefully place the petals on an oven-safe pan. Put them in a preheated oven (185 degrees) and heat for a couple of seconds (10 seconds are ideal).
- Once your petals are cooled, you'll notice that they have changed color and may appear slightly darker.
- Now, you lick the bottom of your petal in the area where it was attached to the stem; to make it sticky so that you'll stick them together end-to-end so they overlap.
- Put the now overlapping petals back into the oven for another 10 seconds until they are firmly stuck together.
- Once the petals cool down, they will be drier and more sturdy, and it's now time to roll your cannabis the same way you do with paper.
- Once this is done, your magical rose petal blunt will be ready. Isn't that amazing?
- Finally, light that lady up and smoke the flavorsome hits out of her!
Note that rose petals have a floral and pleasing aroma. Therefore, you're better off using weed strains that will complement its' flavor.
Which Strains to Use When Smoking Your Rose Petal Blunt?
Amnesia Haze will help you to feel uplifted and ready to face your day. This type of strain can help you when you feel fatigued and want to feel calm and energized. So, combining this with your rose petal blunt can give you excellent effects.
Candy Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid strain that feels earthy while maintaining strong candied undertones. It helps you to feel tranquil, serene and helps you release the body tension that you have been holding onto. Bringing these properties in combination with the rose petal blunt will result in an incredible experience.
Super Skunk is the right strain to choose when looking to improve your mood and ease your nerves. When combining this with your rose petal blunt, you will be able to feel both the majestic stress lifting properties of roses and Sweet Kush, which will definitely result in a good mood.
Three Things You Must Never Do When Using A Rose Petal Blunt
With smoking come risks that you must always watch out for! Therefore, to ensure your safety and minimize any risks, you must never buy roses treated with toxic chemicals. Always go for the organic, untreated roses.
After rolling your rose petal joint, and perhaps it's not very firm, you can put it back in the oven for another 10 seconds. Don't let the petals exceed 10 seconds in the oven, as they might burn and ruin the whole process!
Once out of the oven, do not smoke the blunt immediately, even if its smell is so tantalizing. You must always give it some time to cool down, say 2 minutes. Smoking the blunt immediately may not give you the aroma and experience that you seek.
What are rose petals good for
Rose petals are good for providing the user with an organic, yet more pleasant taste that isn’t harsh to the lungs. Also, since rose petals harbor antioxidants (polyphenols), they are good for protecting the user’s body against cell damage, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
Can you smoke rose petals
Yes, you can smoke dried rose petals. Being one of the most beneficial smokable herbs, rose petals have a variety of therapeutic benefits. Some users claim that rose petals help them in quitting cigarette smoking while others say that since rose naturally acts as an aphrodisiac, they get their moods elevated.