This is my own little morning “wake me up”. For this, you will need to have cannabutter on hand. When these come out of the oven on a chilly morning, the world just seems a bit less cold and a lot happier. These cannabis cinnamon crescent rolls are easy to make and taste great. You can always make these from scratch, but I am trying to make this as easy as possible. For that reason, you will need store-bought crescent rolls.
- 1 package of frozen, store-bought crescent rolls
- Enough cannabutter to cover the inside of the crescent rolls with a thin layer of cannabutter – approximately 4 tsp. But hey it’s your call here. If you want more, go with more. Just remember that if it melts and runs out of the roll, it’s wasted weed. ☺
- 1 TBSP of ground cinnamon*
- 1-2 TBSP of brown sugar*
- A baking sheet
* Adjust to your personal taste
- For baking the crescent rolls, follow the directions on the back of the package, with a few added steps.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Lay out the triangles on the sheet and spread a layer of cannabutter on the inside of the triangles.
- Sprinkle enough of the cinnamon and sugar mix to coat the inside of the roll.
- Roll up each loosely, starting at the shortest side of the triangle, rolling to the opposite point. Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheets; curve into a crescent shape.
- Bake at 375°F. for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Directions adapted from Pillsbury.com