When you are out on a hike or a bike ride, sometimes you need some protein. So what do you do when you need your protein boost but also want a good high? These cannabis peanut butter bars will deliver protein and an excellent cannabis high. It is just what you need when you are out enjoying nature.
- 2 TBSP peanut butter
- 2 TBSP cannabutter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- One scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a microwave or double boiler.
- Mix in the honey thoroughly.
- Add protein powder and stir until able to form a ball. Roll up in a ball and kneed for a few seconds. Separate into even four even portions and roll into balls. Place in refrigerator until firm. Makes four servings.
- The PB Bars are low-carb and sugar-free but are a little high on the fat count.
Recipe adapted fromhttp://culinarycannabis.org/potent-peanut-butter-protein-bars