Are you looking for a strain on sale that will give you extraordinary yield? Well, AMS has what you want. Happy Haze marijuana seeds are what you need. The strain will not only give you the harvest you have been yearning to have from any marijuana strain but also make you feel really happy.
Happy Haze strain is Sativa-dominant with 75% and the remaining 25% is reserved for Indica. The strain has a THC level of between 20 and 30%, which is reasonable enough to give you the high you need for a longer period.
There is something strange about Happy Haze marijuana seeds that is interesting. The seeds germinate fast but take ridiculously long to start showing flowers. Perhaps, that is the plant’s secret to high yield. Whatever the case, you will love the idea of growing Happy Haze weed strain.
Happy Haze is indeed a special strain. Taking it in any way you prefer leads to an extremely euphoric user. The cannabis strain has among other things, clear-headed high. That said, you would not embarrass your friends by narrating stories but make them laugh with decent jokes.
After a short while though, you will also realize the lesser Indica effects start to take a toll on you. At this point, you start to feel energetic and overly productive. However, these things don’t come suddenly but gradually.
The only thing you need to be cautious about if you are a newbie is the dosage. Happy Haze strain will have extremely strong effects on you if you suddenly start on a high dose. At AMS, we always advise our clients to start low. You can climb the ladder as your bloodstream gets used to these things.
You can grow Happy Haze indoors where you can regulate growing conditions manually or outdoors where you don’t have much control over weather conditions. Whichever way you decide to grow your weed, Happy Haze will still give you high yields.
When grown indoors, HH will reach a height of 59 inches or 150 centimeters. Indoor yield is not bad. You will harvest up to 700 grams per square meter. That amount is equivalent to 24.7 ounces from the same area.
If you decide to grow your Happy Haze weed outdoors, where the climate seems to be balanced naturally, the plants will hit a height of 220 centimeters or 86.6 inches. The yield is also amazing! Those who plant HH outdoors are likely to reap big. The harvest is usually up to 42.3 oz or 1200 grams for every square meter.
As you can see, growing HH outdoors, where you have no control of the weather condition is likely to give you a higher yield compared to when you do it indoors. Nonetheless, irrespective of where you grow, Happy Haze is a high-yield strain.
The strange thing about the Happy Haze weed strain is that it takes super long to start flowering. In fact, this strain takes over twelve weeks to start showing flowers. Perhaps that is the secret to the high yield. HH takes between 12 months and 14 weeks before it starts to flower.
For this strain, the best time for the year to harvest is the months of October/November.
While the smell, taste, height, and yield are exceptionally good, it is not easy to grow this strain. That said, at AMS, we will help you with expert tips on how you can grow this strain to maturity and actually enjoy a handsome yield.
Why Choose Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
Choosing AMS to be the only online shop that sells you Happy Haze strain seeds is choosing a company that will sell you quality strains. For more than 20 years, we have loyally served our clients. During this time, we ensure we deliver the package in time.
Besides, our team of experts is ready to advise you on the various ways you can enhance your harvest. We emphasize that we take your weed-growing business seriously because we want you to make it. Your success in growing healthy marijuana strains is our business. That is why we stock assorted marijuana strains that we are sure can germinate, grow, and give you the results you deserve.