Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
If you're all about keeping it simple, autoflowering seeds are the right choice for you! These seeds will put your plant on autopilot. You don't have to worry about triggering the flowering stage. These "plug and play" seeds will go from sprout to vegetative to flowering stage all by themselves.
Our autoflowering seeds are engineered to provide maximum yield as fast as possible. Try them out for yourself!
Autoflowering Seeds for Sale
The autoflower seeds are a versatile breed. They are good starter seeds for newbies because of their easy manageability and fast growth. In case you get started, make sure to check out our grow guide first. Autoflower cannabis seeds offer the cannabis grower an enormous potential in yield and cannabinoid-rich buds.
For cannabis growers, other factors aside, getting the right seeds with the right genetics can be the difference between making a yield or a loss. In the quest for greater yield and a better experience, cannabis growers are turning to experienced seed banks like us to proffer solutions to the problems facing cannabis cultivation.
At Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, our grower-oriented approach to cannabis cultivation has been the guiding principle behind the high-quality genetics of our cannabis seeds. We apply proven technology to our seed genetics engineering that guarantees a 100% success rate in the production of auto flowering plants in our autoflower seeds USA category.
What are Autoflowering Seeds?
Autoflower cannabis seeds are a unique strain of cannabis seeds that possesses the ability to flower without high dependence on external factors of cultivation. In fact, they have been so engineered to be rugged and self-reliant; so much so that they do not need the light-cycle that feminized seeds require to yield.
Autoflower cannabis seeds have different varieties and unlike the others, it can be engineered to be high in CBD, high in THC or a balance of both with a very rich diverse range of terpene profiles. The strain is the go-to genetics for beginner growers and those looking for a fast return.
So, what makes this strain unique? To understand the uniqueness of the strain, we would take a closer look at the cannabis growth cycle.
The normal growth cycle of the cannabis plant consists of two (2) distinct phases; the vegetative phase and the flowering phase. The vegetative phase is the first phase and flowering phase is next, and each phase requires some factors to be in place for them to occur and transition accurately.
Particularly the flowering phase, in feminized strains, light (rather the absence of light) is a critical factor for this strain to flower. These strains are referred to as photoperiod cannabis strains as they require a shift in the light cycle to trigger flowering. But the same cannot be said for the Autoflowering strain. The flowering of the autoflower seed is not light dependent. It does not rely on external cues to flower or produce buds; rather, it works around its own time clock.
The autoflower originally was first discovered in the cannabis ruderalis subspecies. The species developed the autoflowering trait through environmental adaption, and as a survival mechanism. Originally an indigenous plant of the cold regions of Central Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia, the specie adapted to the cold and often harsh environments of its indigenous locale by developing an autoflowering gene that ensures that reproduction occurs before the temperature plummets.
It is on the foundation of this natural adaption that researchers at Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds have designed the autoflower seeds USA that enjoys speedy growth and a decent yield.
Characteristics of Autoflowering Seeds
The autoflower seed is characterized by a number of features. While the strain possesses a lot of benefits for the cannabis growers, there are also some factors that are not as endearing.
We have listed some of the key characteristics of this strain below;
- Faster life cycle: The autoflower seeds strains are often ready for harvesting long before others planted at the same time. Average plant takes about 8 – 10 weeks from seed to harvest.
- Discreet plants: Because they don’t grow as large as the others, they are discreet and can be farmed indoors, even in your living space.
- Simple lighting demands: The autoflower cannabis seeds do not require so much light to perform. This is their unique advantage. They are able to self pollinate and flower within a given time period without external cues or limitations.
- Resilient plants: These strains are some of the most resilient you can find. They perform even under some of the harshest conditions, reason they are the preferred for newbie growers who are still getting a hang of cannabis cultivation and its unique requirements.
- Fewer nutrients needed: The autoflower cannabis seed strain is a survival beast. The plant does not require any special care or intense routine. They would survive in almost all conditions.
On the flip side, there are a few thumbs down for this specie.
- Possibly lower yield: Because of the nature of the plant, they may not always produce as much yield as feminized seeds species.
- Poor-quality clones: These strains practically cannot be cloned. And if they ever are cloned, they often perform very poorly.
For who are Autoflowering cannabis seeds and why should you grow them?
Autoflower cannabis seeds are the preferred option for beginner growers, and those who cultivate their own cannabis. Because of the nature of the plant, it does not require any special rig or controlled environment to perform optimally and yield.
How to Grow Autoflowering Seeds
Autoflower cannabis seeds can survive in any environment. Whether it is cultivated under a controlled environment indoors as in a greenhouse or setup outside on a large farm, the plant does not require any special care or intense care routine. But then again, farming indoors under controlled conditions can help better the yield and performance of the plant.
Indoor cultivation allows the grower to control every aspect of the process; environment, light source, nutrients, ventilation, temperature, and irrigation. When you grow indoors, you can closely monitor your plants and farm operations to ensure that you get a high-quality and high-inducing harvest.
In our guide ‘How to grow Autoflowering Seeds’ we cover everything you need to know.
What are the best autoflowering seeds?
If you’ve interest in buying autoflower cannabis seeds, it’s always best to purchase them from a reputable seed bank or breeder like us, in order to guarantee quality. Autoflowering seeds strains are quite common, but what is not common is getting the right stock that is not tainted.
Some of the best autoflower seeds strains available today include;
- AK 47 XTRM ® Autoflowering Seeds
- Blueberry 420 Autoflowering Seeds
- Caramelicious Autoflowering Seeds
- New York Turbo Diesel Autoflowering Seeds
- Northern Lights XTRM ® Autoflowering Seeds
- Limoncello Haze Autoflowering Seeds
- White Widow Autoflowering Seeds
- White Widow XTRM ® Autoflowering Seeds
Autoflowering Seeds Shipping to USA
Always check what local rules and legislations are for your area before you ever purchase cannabis seeds. While we try to stay up to date ourselves, every state differs in the United States. For us at Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, it gives us immense joy to see your auto plants bud up and flourish.
If you are looking for a reliable breeder partner and seed bank, we are your one-stop connect. We cater to growers of all levels and have a seed bank catalog that is the envy of many in the industry. No matter where you are in the world, you can be rest assured of our commitment to your cannabis farming success.
We ship to the United States and Canada among many other countries.